Studio Five Design is actively seeking a highly motivated landscape architect and/or landscape designer who has a minimum of 3 years of professional experience for immediate employment. Note: will consider less experience for a motivated candidate. Join our team of creative professionals located in the charming downtown area of San Anselmo, CA, (in Marin County, 15 minutes north of Golden Gate Bridge).
Studio Five Design is a collaborative studio involved in all aspects of Landscape Architecture and Site Planning with foremost experience in Biotech/Tech/Corporate and R&D campuses throughout the bay area, as well as Institutional and Estate Residential projects.
• Technical design and documentation production
• Project management and coordination with consultant teams
• Participation at client, agency and contractor meetings
• Manages and creates project presentations
• Innovate and collaborate with Principals and Staff.
• Coordination on LEED certifications for projects
• Ability and willingness to commit to project deadlines
Skills and Experience
• A degree in landscape architecture
• A minimum of 4 years of design and technical experience to include grading, planting, layout and site detailing
• Capable of managing/documenting multiple projects at one time
• Experience with full design services, managing projects through construction stage
• Strong communication skills and enthusiasm about solving unique design challenges
• Certification and/or proficiency in LEED
• Sophisticated design and graphic sensibilities.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite software packages
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite as well as overall strong computer proficiency
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Capacity for creative and critical thinking.
• Email resumes and portfolio pdfs and/or link to online portfolio to
• Salary commensurate with experience. Health insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing