Asakura Robinson is a planning, urban design, and landscape architecture firm which strengthens environments and positively impacts communities through innovation, engagement, stewardship, and an integrated design process. Our employees are leaders in social and environmental design. As a firm, we strive to assist visionary clients to spur positive change. We focus on engaging communities in ever more diverse project contexts while maintaining a high level of creativity and collaboration in every endeavor.
- A high degree of self-motivation, responsibility, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong knowledge of grading, hardscape, cost estimation and technical aspects of landscape architecture • Proficiency in construction documentation
- High level of design input
- Must be able to meet deadlines, self-manage, and work both independently and as a team
- Diverse project experience with an emphasis on urban public space projects
- Excellent internal and external communication and collaboration skills. Bilingual abilities are a plus • Public speaking, client presentation and interview skills
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe CC, Office 365, and SketchUp Pro or other rendering software
- LEED AP / Sustainable Sites / PLA credentials are a plus. Desire to become licensed in Louisiana required.
- Interest in urban design and planning is required.
- Experience working with a range of consultants and clients
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams
- Pay is commensurate with experience and will be negotiated following a successful application.
To Apply Send your letter of interest, resume, and digital work samples (including construction documentation samples) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “New Orleans Landscape Designer” in the subject line.