Entry Level Landscape Design Position – Covington, Louisiana
We are a well-established New Orleans area landscape architecture design/build company specializing in high-end residential and commercial/institutional projects. We are considering applications for a fulltime, entry level position.
Candidates should have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university with 1-3 years of experience in a landscape architectural firm drafting residential and commercial projects. We will, however, consider candidates with less working experience if they are highly skilled.
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture from an accredited university or college
1-3 years at a design/build or landscape architecture firm
- AutoCAD experience generating Construction Documents
- The ability to effectively survey & photograph project sites
- Strong design skills and good hand-graphics
- Good planting design ability as well as knowledge of local plant material
- The ability to multitask and work towards multiple deadlines
- SketchUp, Photoshop or other digital presentation skills are a plus
- Measuring and documenting existing conditions
- Creation of base plans
- Project estimation
- Preparation of Construction Documents
Compensation will be contingent upon an assessment of the candidate’s qualifications and skills.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume, portfolio and references (in PDF format) to Greg Mann (985-792.0678) at email@example.com